A popping sound is typical sign of a duct design that’s too small. This happens when there’s more airflow than your ductwork can control.
Troubles with your ductwork might lead to other ventilation and air quality issues, such as:
- Too much noise
- Increased energy consumption
- Premature system malfunction
- Unbalanced heating and cooling
- Damaged AC compressor in the summer
- Too hot furnace or heat pump in the winter
- Mold expansion inside ducts
Contact an experienced company in London, like Roy Inch & Sons Home Services by Enercare, to check your home's ventilation system. We can provide recommendations for duct repair or installation.