End Expensive Water Leaks in Your London Home
A normal home loses 2,000 to 20,000 gallons of water every year as a result of leaks, according to the Alliance for Water Efficiency.
Dripping faucets and leaky water heaters are easy to find. But other leaks like toilet flapper valves or broken water supply lines can go undetected for a long time.
A water leak can be expensive. You’re paying for extra water you don’t want, and leaks can wreak havoc on your home.
That’s why it’s important to detect and stop the slightest leaks.
Roy Inch & Sons Home Services by Enercare is here to help you achieve just that. We have the skills for professional leak detection and water line repair in London.
6 Signs You Could Have a Plumbing Leak
Pinpointing and repairing leaks are the most routine calls we field for plumbing services. Catching a leak ASAP can help you avoid costly water damage. Some leaks might be more difficult to spot than others, but there are several telltale clues that you need to call a plumber in London. Here are the top six:
- Your water bill is higher than normal.
- Your pipes regularly make thumping sounds.
- There are rusty stains in your sink, or your water is rust colored.
- Floors or walls appear wet or soft.
- You spot water stains on the ceiling or walls.
- There’s wet soil or erosion by your residence’s foundation.
How to Figure Out if You Have a Leak
If you suspect you have a leak but can’t locate the proof, check your water meter:
- Ensure no water is being used inside or outside your home.
- Look at the leak indicator on your water meter. The indicator is usually a triangular dial or small silver disc. If the dial is turning, you probably have a leak.
We can identify the source of the leak and get it fixed before you spend more money or potentially damage your home.
Common Places for Water Leaks
With all the spots water is used in your home, there are a lot of areas you could notice a leak.
Leaks can be started by broken seals around water connectors, deteriorating pipes, clogs and more.
They commonly occur:
- On water supply lines and connections underneath the kitchen sink
- In washing machines, notably kinds that are growing old
- In hot- and cold-water hoses plugged into your washing machine
If you discover proof of a leak, we can get things back to normal. Plus, we back all of our work with a worry free guarantee.* Talk with us at 226-270-1164 or get a free quote online.